Thank You for the opportunity to talk to you about our Dot Net Nuke Professional Plan.
While we offer this plan for $2500.00 we should let you know that this site will be built on the Community Edition of Dot Net Nuke. It has all the capabilities needed for establishing a medium volume enterprise website. But there are two other versions of Dot Net Nuke that come with added capabilities and support options. You can read about Evoq Content or Evoq Social here. They do require a substantial additional investment on your part and we suggest you study these options thoroughly before deciding.. And you can always upgrade at a later date should you find that those added benefits are necessary. We just want to let you know about these options before proceeding.
Our process is as follows:
- We will contact you and discuss the details of your proposed web site and provide you with our standard working agreement.
- If you decide to proceed, you will sign the working agreement and mail it to us with an initial deposit of $500.00 check or money order.
- You will also provide us with written content, photos and any other media that is to be included in the initial launch of the web site.
- Within 10 days of your having completed step 3, we will have an initial version of the web site up for your inspection. Another $1000 dollars in check or money order will be due at that time.
- You will have 10 business days to inspect, suggest changes and finally approve the site for launch. At that point the final payment of $1000 will be due, plus any other additional charges that accrue. We will send you a statement for the final amount.
Once we have met the acceptance criteria for your site plan and you approve the official launch of the site, your 90 day support period will begin.
Please fill out the form below to begin. Remember, there is no obligation until you actually sign a working agreement and make the first payment.
And once again, thank you for considering us.