Thank You for the opportunity to talk to you about our Dot Net Nuke Small Business Plan.
Our process is as follows:
- We will contact you and discuss the details of your proposed web site and provide you with our standard working agreement.
- If you decide to proceed, you will sign the working agreement and mail it to us with an initial deposit of $500.00 check or money order.
- You will also provide us with written content, photos and any other media that is to be included in the initial launch of the web site.
- Within 5 days of your having completed step 3, we will have an initial version of the web site up for your inspection. Another $500 dollars in check or money order will be due at that time.
- You will have 10 business days to inspect, suggest changes and finally approve the site for launch. At that point the final payment of $500 will be due, plus any other additional charges that accrue. We will send you a statement for the final amount.
Once we have met the acceptance criteria for your site plan and you approve the official launch of the site, your 60 day support period will begin.
Please fill out the form below to begin. There is no obligation until you actually sign a working agreement and make the first payment.
And once again, thank you for considering us.